The DJM-850 is primed and ready for plug and play, with preconfigured, studio-quality effects accessible at the touch of a button. The mixer rivals software's creative possibilities liberating DJs from their laptops and allowing for a more natural DJing experience.
Beat Colour Effect is an industry first. Sidechaining adds a new layer of control. The Beat Effect 'listens' to the audio input of each channel and connects the changes in volume to other parameters making it easy to blend in new sounds and effects.
The integrated 4-stereo-channel sound card makes set up incredibly simple, with connection to PCs and laptops requiring just one cable.
Built-in 4-stereo-channel sound card
• Integrated high-performance sound card and simultaneous input and output ensures there is no deterioration of sound quality.
• 3 sampling rates enables music recording, production and DJing.
• Connect to a PC/laptop with one USB cable and start mixing music immediately.
• Make the most of scratch control thanks to the compatibility with the timecode feature on Digital Vinyl Systems, such as Traktor.
• The utility tool launches as soon as the DJM-850 is connected to a computer, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing according to personal preferences.
Beat Colour Effect
• The power of 'sidechaining' adds a new element to the Colour Effects.
• Beat button adds another dimension of control when you apply the Colour Effects.
Beat Colour Effect 'listens' to the audio input of each channel and directly connects the rhythmical changes in volume: resonance for Filter and Crush, beat repeat for Cutterand ducking volume for the Noise Effect.
Improved Beat Effects with new FX Boost
• 13 enhanced Beat Effects along with Reverb and Spiral Effect,
• Up Echo produces a more controllable mix (exclusive to the DJM-850).
• FX Boost function allows the Level/Depth knob to work more proactively than a standard Wet/Dry Control.
EQ isolator on each channel
• Each channel has a 3-band equalizer (+6 dB to -26 dB) or 3-band isolator (+6 dB to -26 dB) with a range from -26 kill to complete kill.
High-quality sound and familiar, industry-standard layout
• Pristine sound reproduction with reduced noise interference is guaranteed thanks to top-of-the-range components.
• A user-friendly layout for ultimate familiarity.
Built for DJs who love to play
• The internal parts of the high-performance faders are nestled well out of harm's way, so drink spillages aren't a disaster.
• P-Lock Fader Caps prevent faders from slipping off accidentally during rough use.
• Fully MIDI assignable, the DJM-850 also serves as a MIDI controller.
• The USB port is conveniently located on top of the mixer so you can easily switch between connectable devices.
• Automatically reverts to standby mode if not used for a set period of time.