A compact 2-deck professional controller and mixer that integrates smoothly with the Traktor range of music production software.
Housed in a rugged and sturdy aluminium case, the Native Instruments Kontrol S2 MKII is a compact 2-deck professional DJ controller and mixer. The unit was designed with DJs in mind and features ergonomic faders and knobs, 2 high-res responsive jog wheels and RGB backlit buttons for ultimate comfort and control during a set. Pitch bend and tempo nudge with ease, even in the dark.
The Kontrol S2 MKII comes complete with the powerful and intuitive Traktor Pro 2 software (full version). Fine-tuned for seamless software integration, the unit gives DJs the physical control they need to mix and create thumping sets with ease. With a pro-grade mixer at your fingertips and multi-effects on board, creating a mix that gets people moving is only seconds away with this responsive piece of hardware.
It’s also a fantastic mobile DJ solution. Take your DJ set-up on the road with this small, yet powerful unit and use it to control Traktor DJ (the world’s first professional DJ app for iOS) on your iPhone or iPad.
- DJ from you PC/MAC or compatible iOS device
- Supports new FLUX mode for on the fly remixes
- Highly intuitive 2 Channel DJ performance controller from the makers of TRAKTOR
- Plug and play with the included TRAKTOR PRO 2 software
- Ergonomic layout makes it easier than ever to load and play tracks
- 4 dedicated hot cue buttons for on the fly remixes, switchable to Sample Decks
- High resolution jog wheels for precise track control
Traktor Pro 2 software
20 Hz - 40 kHz
Up to 24-bit / 96kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio:
105 dB or more
Dimensions (W x H x D):
438 x 67 x 308 mm
Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended);
Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required